Giggerboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest all-male Star Magic dance group that features the Philippines better looking young actors. The Gigger Boys is composed of Enchong Dee, Robi Domingo, Sam Concepcion, Arron Villaflor, Chris Gutierrez, Dino Imperial, and AJ Perez.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is Enrique Gil???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhozel
Administator
Administator
Rhozel

Who is Enrique Gil??? Empty
PostSubject: Who is Enrique Gil???   Who is Enrique Gil??? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:26 am

Who is Enrique Gil??? 31250_10150188458325314_485127520313_12353250_7894365_n

After being launched as part of Star Circle Batch 16 earlier this year, commercial model-turned-aspiring actor Enrique Gil gets his first big break playing the younger brother of Krista Ranillo in the afternoon action teleserye Pieta. The 16-year old was discovered by no less than Star Magic head Johnny Manahan. “Mr. M said he was searching for talents, so they brought me in case he’d like me. So we ended up coming back to Star Magic. I’m so lucky,” he recalls.

After that, Enrique started attending acting workshops with his Star Circle batchmates before getting the role in Pieta. “I had to audition for that. But I really didn’t think I was going to make it because I really didn’t know anything. It’s my first role. I’ve been doing workshops with Direk Rahyan Carlos. He’s taught me a lot. I need first-hand experience. So I think this project is going to be good for me,” he shares during the Pieta press conference last November 24 at the ABS-CBN compound.

The mestizo cutie also admits that he is only just starting to get the feel of being in showbiz with his inclusion in the afternoon drama. “For me, showbiz gives me the experience that I need to make it here. I really didn’t know anything about acting so I’m sure nahirapan din yung directors to really teach me and show me how. I think naman that I’m starting to get used to it and now I’m just looking for as much experience and exposure,” he adds. Enrique is also thankful for co-star Krista Ranillo in Pieta. “On the show Krista is like my Ate pero it’s also like that off screen. She’s still like my Ate. She’s always telling me it’s okay, don’t worry, things like that. I was nervous during our first taping so she was giving me tips, I really didn’t know anything so she’s been a lot of help,” he admits.

Except for doing some TV commercials, Enrique has never had any experience in acting. The Information Technology freshman at San Beda College Alabang, whose studies have currently been put on hold until early next year, wants to focus on honing his craft and forging an acting career. “I never imagined I would be where I am right now. Before, I wanted to be a basketball player because I used to play varsity basketball in high school pero I shattered my ankle. Now I can’t play as how I used to play before. So now I’m just concentrating on my career and I hope my career would prosper,” he shares.

The Fil-Spanish actor, who also speaks fluent Bisaya having spent some time growing up in Cebu, admits that he would like to take on matinee idol roles in the future. “I’d like to try doing mga kilig roles. Not really the super happy kind of characters kasi for me, mas mahirap sa akin gawin yun. I can be sweet but not that happy. It’s hard for me. I prefer maybe to be an angry character or kontrabida puwede rin,” he confesses.

A self-confessed homebody, Enrique usually works out at home or uses his computer on his days off. “I just like staying home. Pero sometimes if I feel like going out with friends. Kung may gig yung friends ko na nasa banda,” he says. Enrique also shares his usual diet to keep looking fit. “I don’t eat much rice. I love pasta. When I eat a lot of rice, it all goes to my stomach and my thighs so I try to cut down on that,” he says. Enrique admits feeling closest to his workshop batch mates whom include other members of Star Circle Batch 16, Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition 2 housemates Alex Anselmuccio, Linda Backlund, EJ Falcon, and even Pieta co-star John James Uy.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/rhozel
shimluvjuno
shimluvjuno

Who is Enrique Gil??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Enrique Gil???   Who is Enrique Gil??? EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:19 pm

wahaha.. enrique .enrique.enrique .tssk..
Back to top Go down

Who is Enrique Gil???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Giggerboys :: Giggerboys :: Enrique Gil-
Jump to: